top of page


 Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485  

Did you study for two years in Australia.  If so, You could be eligible for a Temporary Graduate Visa that will allow you to extend you stay in Australia to gain work experience on your occupation. 

 Student visas
subclass 500  

Are you interested in studying in Australia or extend your current student visa? 


Our student agents can help you to lodge your student visa application at ease.


 Employer Nominated Visas subclasses 494, 186 & 482  


Looking to work and live permanently in Australia?  If you have an Employer Sponsor and the right qualification you could be eligible for a wide range of Employment visas in Australia. 

Partner Visas subclasses 820-801 & 309-100 

Getting a visa for your fiance, partner or spouse in Australia is easier than what you think.


Talk to us today and continue with your love story. 

Family Visas Subclasses 143, 173, 103

Bring your love ones to live with you in Australia.  There are plenty of options, you can bring  your parents, your children and other members of your family .

Skilled Visas 189, 190, 491 

Use your professional skills to obtain a permanent visa in Australia.  We tell you how.

bottom of page